Manager, Creative ContentApply NowApply Later Job ID 778581BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Mar. 22, 2021
We have an exciting Manager, Creative Content opportunity open under the Theatrical Marketing Creative Advertising team.
- Manage the flow of marketing content on assigned projects across Walt Disney Studios’ theatrical and streaming titles
- Develop and maintain content planning documents and pitch decks to be shared with marketing teams, executives and filmmakers
- Manage day–to-day relationship and content needs with our media, synergy, creative AV, digital, distribution, international, publicity, and national promotions teams.
- Participate and contribute in creative content brainstorm sessions
- Develop and manage the creation and distribution of animated and live-action toolkit on assigned titles
- Produce assigned motion billboards, digital media creative, talent greetings and liners
- Interface with vendors and agencies to communicate creative notes and delivery deadline updates
- Participate in the planning and organization of marketing shoots with talent
- Supervise marketing video shoots as needed
- Manage the content vetting process through legal, music, filmmakers and talent
- Manage the collection and distribution of raw elements to partners and vendors (title treatments, graphics, music, graphics, shoot footage, behind-the-scenes footage, dailies clips, etc)
- Supervise finishing process on content pieces
- Oversee the delivery of finished content videos to necessary recipients
- Manage the archiving of finished materials on servers and Disney’s internal archiving platform
- Studio, production company or entertainment marketing experience preferred (2-3 years)
- Experience in pre-production, production and post-production process
- Diligent tracking of content distribution to ensure anti-piracy policies are met
- Ability to collaborate with members of multiple divisions in marketing.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Working knowledge of programs to facilitate organization (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Documents, Keynote, Power Point, Mac and PC experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.