Manager, Creative Film ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 916561BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Partner closely with VP on finishing of worldwide audiovisual marketing materials
- Partner with Director on finishing of all materials for Disney +
- Manage the daily workflow with our TV finishing facility for all tv spots, behind the scenes featurettes, online spots, clips for publicity and online use, tracking all elements from creative vendors for finishing
- Identify new shots for all TV/ HD/ Online finishing materials
- Review quality of dialogue, ADR, sound design and graphics
- Ensure compliance of all technical, legal, MPA, and broadcast regulations for the US and Canada
- Approve Industry Standard Coding Identification (ISCI) memos and finishing instructions
- Track all comments from the Legal team
- Liaise with feature post supervisors, VFX teams, and Disney studio executives, international offices, other Disney divisions, etc.
- Liaise with the TV Media agency to assure all spots are delivered
- 4+ years of audiovisual post production / finishing experience required, preferably in marketing, managing multiple complex projects in high-speed creative and technical environment
- Experience interfacing with high level executives and filmmakers
- Candidate must be extremely organized and have a great eye for detail
- Great follow-up a must
- Thrive in working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Okay with working extended hours and sometimes weekends
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and resourceful
- Able to juggle many different projects in various degrees of completion at the same time
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Knowledge of all digital formats relating to picture and audio production
- Knowledge of all elements required for TV finishing
- Familiarity with music cue sheets and music clearance
- Familiarity with the concepts of intellectual property and copyright
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Preferably a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.