Manager, Decision Support (Internal Financial Consulting)Apply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 7045765320220517 Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Internal financial consulting group
- Strong valuation expertise, strategic and consultative approach, project management skillset
- Key projects include complex, large‐scale, business‐critical projects for executive management
- High‐performing team with backgrounds in investment banking, private equity, consulting, strategy
- Located in Burbank, CA
- Support complex analyses and transactions, long‐term strategies, and high‐priority projects for executive management
- Drive valuation work and lead development of complex financial models to determine economic impact of strategies and investments
- Manage work streams for corporate, segment‐specific and enterprise‐wide projects
- Effectively communicate recommendations to senior leadership, including developing and delivering presentations
- Leverage a consultative and collaborative approach to drive projects to completion
- Establish and further develop relationships with internal partners across the Company
- Develop, mentor and manage a team of Analysts
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage projects
- Strong business acumen, valuation expertise, project management / transaction experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including multiple levels of management as well as internal and external partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to fostering an environment of learning and development for the team
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in finance, investment banking, consulting, business development, strategy, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in finance or economics from a top tier school preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.