Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Digital Media AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708493BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 01, 2019
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Digital Media Analytics
- Develop and manage business intelligence solutions for the Theatrical Advertising Media and Marketing Science teams
- Develop and manage build of internal analytics dashboard with internal Studio Tech team, media agency of record, as well as internal Marketing teams
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals for internal analytics dashboard
- Manage all taxonomies and creative ID process across all creative assets ingested into media platforms
- Manage build of performance marketing bid/pacing/optimization tools working closely with the Marketing Science and media agency auction teams
- Manage data ingestion and data cleaning across all inputs into the internal analytics dashboard
- Manage 1st and 2nd party data ingestion through internal tech stack, datalake and LiveRamp
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline media analytics operations
- Understand corporate marketing tech stack and how to identify opportunities to improve media data processes and strategies with internal or external technology solutions
- Collaborate with CXIA and Studio Tech teams to link our datasets with the overall Studios Marketing dashboard that is being developed
- Manage day-to-day communication with media agency analytics and ad operations teams
- 3+ years in Business Intelligence or Ad Tech Data/Media Analytics
- Proficiency with SQL, and the ability to extract and combine disparate data sources
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of ad platforms including DMPs, Google DoubleClick, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Innovid, LiveRamp and DSPs (Google DV360, Trade Desk, Verizon Media Group)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively that meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams to translate business needs into data requirements
- Experience with large volume analytics technology such as Spark
- Knowledge of Databricks and AWS Cloud Services
- Knowledge of digital ad serving, tracking and implementation
- Critical thinking skills
- Creative thinker who can quickly adjust between strategy and execution as well as adapt to dynamic needs that may arise
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.