Manager, Facilities, Operations & EventsApply NowApply Later Job ID 790329BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Jun. 02, 2021
The Manager, Facilities & Security plays a key role in supporting all corporate and production staff within the Southern California facilities. This position has many areas of responsibility and requires strong customer service and people skills. The Manager also plays a critical support role within the Global Security & Content Protection team and reports to the Senior Manager, Global Security & Content Protection. Currently, a Facilities & Security Specialist would report to this Manager.
Responsibilities:Facilities / Administration
- Liaison with Disney Facilities, Trades, AV, Real Estate, and Parking Management
- Oversee the effort to ensure all facilities are clean, secure & organized
- Key management contact for vendors and Disney for facilities requests and repairs
- Part of the Project teams for facilities upgrades, remodeling, etc.
- Working with production partners and the Facilities Specialist, oversee facilities related vendors, maintenance, training, etc. for local off-site warehouses and offices.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the Production Security Manual
- Oversee mail and shipping processes
- Manager/oversee office/administrative related purchases and supply requests
- Manager vendor contracts for office equipment
- Oversee the facility project/task database
- Working closely with partners, coordinate internal events and celebrations
- Manage COVID-19 Health & Safety related projects, PPE, cleaning, etc. for Marvel Studios facilities
- Ensure all security procedures and practices are being followed by staff and guests
- Assist with monitoring of security cameras throughout the day
- Assist with access control programming, monitoring, and auditing for all sites
- Support the Global Security team with various projects including creating/printing badges, pre-register attendees for screenings, booking travel & special events
- Support Global Security on-site at critical events such as pre-release screenings, premieres, events, etc.
- Member of the Crisis Management team to assist with building emergencies and crisis planning
- Manage all medical and emergency supplies at all facilities
- Coordinate in office training/clinics related to safety, health, crisis management, etc.
- Oversee sensitive document destruction program at the Studio
- Assist with maintaining and tracking physical security equipment deployed to temporary sites.
- Oversee scheduled maintenance and checks at all sites on security equipment
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Must be a “people person” with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must think with a security mindset
- Highly organized and proactive thinking
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to prioritize duties and work independently
- No task is too big or too small
- Quick learner who is interested in continued education and training
- Works well in high stress environment
- Savvy with PC and Mac, along with Microsoft suite
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.