Manager, HR Business PartnerApply NowApply Later Job ID 977718BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jun. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Walt Disney Company’s Human Resources team does so much more than just support our employees…we engage our people, drive change and help our businesses achieve results.
How do we do this? By shaping the employee experience on all levels. By partnering with our clients to create and implement innovative business strategies. By being a true thought partner and proactively anticipating business cycles. By fostering leadership success and being experts in change management. By enabling smart decisions by leveraging business data, metrics and external market insights.
In this role, the Manager, HR Business Partner will execute on human resources strategies and tactics to support the needs of DMED Networks Businesses. The Manager will lead and facilitate HR programs and strategies to the client group through collaboration with the clients, HR specialty groups and other HR business partners. He or she will serve as a consultant to business leaders on talent matters, including organizational effectiveness, leader effectiveness, organizational design, learning needs/opportunities and conflict resolution.
- Leverage partnerships and business acumen to enable the creation and implementation of strategies in alignment with business priorities and goals
- Immerse yourself in the organization to build productive relationships with internal stakeholders and clients on all levels
- Foster leadership success as a proactive thought partner anticipating the business cycles and serving as a consultant during periods of change management, as well as leveraging business data, metrics and external market insights to inform decisions
- Implement employee engagement strategies to foster an environment based on respect and values
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management by assessing organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing solutions in support of business objectives
- Coach and consult on organizational design and management issues, as well as challenging and/or influencing decision-making processes
- Streamline and implement new, large-scale structures and/or processes to create speed, efficiency and agility within the organization
- Lead large-scale change management efforts around culture and process evolution
- Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention
- Facilitate the consistent application, implementation and improvement of Human Resources programs
- Manage day-to-day employee relations issues, including escalation to Employee Relations partners
- Possess at least 5 years of human resources experience
- Undergraduate Degree
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence
- Ability to think strategically and navigate complex matrix environments
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects
- Experience with partnering with labor relations a plus
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- Expertise in providing support to engineering and technology client groups
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.