Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Int'l Creative PrintApply Now Apply Later Job ID 701394BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
- Manage International print campaigns, which include one sheets, in-theatre, outdoor creative, mall exhibits, living one sheets, ad-hoc and bespoke materials as needed by markets, from concept through production.
- Effectively manage outside print vendors to create, revise and finish materials, within timeline and budget.
- Collaborate with Team Leader and local markets on creative feedback and implementation.
- Work with an illustrator to sketch concepts, ideas and poses for animated titles as needed.
- Collaborate with domestic teams to supply agencies assets including, unit photography, viz dev art, special shoot, stock photography and footage, needed to build and finish creative.
- Collaborate with Creative Coordinator to manage title submissions including the approval and creation of local titles – supplied to all lines of business across the company.
- Utilize feedback from Team Leader to create and prepare materials for focus groups and online testing.
- Work alongside the Creative Coordinator to secure approvals from talent reps, internal stakeholders, legal, etc.
- Manage finishing vendor to insure all filmmaker and talent changes are addressed and oversee quality control on final pieces of art.
- Work with Creative Coordinator to query all market quantities for print runs executed by Home Office, then manage the shipping and delivery of the products.
- Manage materials calendar, available materials and delivery schedules communication to the markets.
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments, including Domestic, Strategy, Promotions, Digital, Publicity, etc. for global consistency and sharing of materials.
- Collaborate with AV lead to insure cohesion of strategy, copy, etc.
- Manage asset uploads, user access, and troubleshooting for territory requests.
- Oversee all custom format requests for existing art including new layouts, finishing and color (up to 100 individual pieces per campaign).
- Approve and submit invoices as well as track current spending.
- Oversee special projects on a per title basis as needed.
- At least 5 years of experience in Creative Advertising within the entertainment industry.
- At least 3 years of experience working on print creative and production.
- Strong proficiency in the following programs – Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Ability to work well individually, while also collaborating with the larger group.
- Must be able to accept changes readily and be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Availability to travel internationally as needed.
- Experience working with international markets a plus.
- Experience working on Animation a strong plus.
- Experience in or interest in learning AV process highly desirable.
- Fluency in a second language a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.