Manager, Integrated Planning OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 856636BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 14, 2021
The Manager, Integrated Planning Operations will be responsible for owning the creation and optimization of centralized planning resources for the Integrated Planning Team. They will also support the operational needs and process optimization for cross-segment planning kick offs, activation tracking and post-mortem analyses.
- Develop and maintain Integrated Planning presentation materials
- Work with partners to track activations and aggregate plans for key DMED priorities
- Manage internal communications around Integrated Planning updates, tools and resource/asset availability
- Develop asset management process in partnership with various teams around their key priorities
- Manage the Integrated Calendar and partner with other departments to automate optimize data input processes where possible
- Govern access to the Integrated Calendar
- Onboard new viewers and contributors
- Create reports and dashboards that highlight upcoming milestones for key priorities
- Work on enhancing the Integrated Calendar, workflows, and platform
- Partner with DMED technology to determine opportunities to use new & novel project management tools and resources
- Manage planning kick offs with cross-segment partners and planning committee meetings
- Work with key partners to create shared toolkits and resources for planning kick offs
- Oversee master contact & distribution lists
- Advocate for driving efficiencies and streamline planning processes across partner teams
- Act as the RIM advisor for the Integrated Planning team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, product marketing or similar departments
- Highly organized, with the ability to efficiently handle a large quantity of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Highly skilled across multiple presentation deck formats (Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Experience working on highly cross-functional teams and ability to navigate across multiple stakeholders
- Strategic problem solver that thinks outside of the box to find solutions
- Experience working closely with product/technology & analytics teams and comfortable managing efforts and deliverables in that space
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver feedback to partners efficiently and effectively
- Able to work and adapt to changing timelines for partner deliverables
- Must be a team player
- Entertainment industry experience a plus, basic knowledge of various content distribution models (linear, streaming, theatrical, in-home)
- Highly skilled with project management tools like Smartsheet, Airtable
- Experience working with data visualization platforms like Looker, Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.