Manager, IT Operations
Burbank, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 683039BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted 27/06/2019
You will coordinate with IT and business management to establish and implement service levels and objectives. Oversee the scheduling and operation of the IT Help Desk. Schedules, controls, and reports progress of BAU (business as usual) projects and other implementation activities. Manages and oversees vendor relationships and maintenance contracts for applicable platforms. Manages hardware and software budgets and oversees the maintenance of in-house and outsourced technology platforms within the credit union control.
Responsible for planning and ensuring business recovery of applicable technology platforms while securing Credit Union member data and account information. Directs the efforts of the technology staff in the delivery and support of the Credit Union’s technology environment and educate employees on the use of software and hardware used in organization's day-to-day operations. Responsible for the professional development of the staff including the administering of performance appraisals.
- Develop and sustain department standards
- Effective resource utilization & deployment
- Critical Systems Service Level (uptime performance) Ensure stable building/facilities operations
- IT service request delivery
- Ensure managed IT resource delivery for priority projects
- Staff development and training
- 3-4 years of experience in Computer Science, IT Operations Management or equivalent is required
- 3-4 years of increasingly responsible supervisory / management experience is required
- Proven experience working within cross-functional project teams and providing business direction
- Proven ability to cultivate strong working relationships and drive collaboration across multiple business and technical teams
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, business acumen and ability to present ideas to senior management in a concise and effective manner
- Proven ability to coordinate across discrete business and functional areas and communicate effectively across the organization
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial institution's procedures and workflows, especially in a credit union environment is preferred
- Three to four years of comparable experience in IT Operations delivery including creative, technical delivery and support is preferred
- Experience in preparing written proposals and presentations for delivery to Senior Management
- Proven IT Support management experience with managing operations initiatives, along with a strong understanding of Internet technologies associated with financial services
- Manages the department budget and development of Operating Expense (OPEX) controls
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- PMI Certification
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- CCIE - Cisco Certified Inner-network Expert
- Other related IT helpdesk, network or telecommunication certification
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 125,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Enterprises, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Disney Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.