Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Leadership & Organizational Development (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 601892BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 16, 2018
Job Summary:As member of the Corporate Leadership and Organization Development team, this individual will be responsible for org development, org design, and change management strategies.
- Organization design for Corporate businesses, inclusive of consulting to understand needs, building project roadmaps, and guiding/managing the org design process in partnership with HR Business Partners to support Corporate business goals
- Change management work in support of key business and HR initiatives
- Manage key projects and initiatives for Corporate clients, inclusive of developing project schedules, plans and timelines to ensure program objectives are met and delivered on time
- 5-7 years of experience of relevant OD experience
- Experience developing and implementing successful OD and learning strategies in a fast-paced environment, on budget and on time
- Organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines
- Excellent consulting and project management skills are critical for success
- Strong business acumen and collaborative style to build relationships and quickly gain credibility with key stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
- Current on best practices within the Learning/OD community and able to adapt and evolve such practices within different organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen and adapt messages
- Strong understanding of the theories and principles used in the diagnosing and prescription of organizational development and leadership interventions
- BA/BS degree is required, preferably in Organization Development, Organization Behavior, Human Resources, or related field
- MA/MS degree is preferred, preferably in Organization Development, Management and Leadership, Human Resources, or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.