Manager, Learning & Program Development - ProductionApply NowApply Later Job ID 788157BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 11, 2021
- Leads efforts to create and deliver creative, scalable, and sustainable experiences and programs and regular updates to a variety of stakeholders and audiences of all levels.
- Meets regularly with partners with Employee Relations and Production Management to stay up-to-date with the latest needs and priorities.
- Partner with external organization and learning institutions to create or provide targeted learning experiences for our production crews
- Serve as point person on maximizing use of online learning platforms for production crews
- Research marketplace best practices for production learning across key competitors within our industry to ensure our offerings are world class
- Collaborate with the Production HR team to deliver workshops, information sessions, and outreach programs.
- Partner with our Diversity and Inclusion team to ensure alignment across all learning content and approaches
- Experience designing and delivering learning materials and experiences
- Experience with non-traditional audience engagement and remote learning
- Strong organizational skills including project management and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Software including Excel and PowerPoint and also Word, Outlook, and cloud-based storage platforms
- Strong written and verbal commination skills and able to communicate with and present to key production executives and TWDC stakeholders.
- Experience working in either a corporate environment or production management role and comfortable communicating with all levels in both
- Leadership mindset and influence skills to drive change
- Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
- Desire to continue development of production industry knowledge
- Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.