Manager, Marketing and Experiential (Freeform)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 787474BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Freeform Date posted Apr. 22, 2021
- Reports to Director, Marketing Engagement and Experiential
- Lead execution of specific marketing tactics working closely with internal and external Creative teams, the Freeform Media team (and our media agency) when necessary. Always ensuring the Marketing point of view is advocated for and represented in the final deliverable.
- Ideate Marketing tactics while working closely with media team
- Provide 360 event management from ideation to real time development of experiential marketing and event activations nationally and locally
- Support Director with all brand, strategy and execution needs
- Manage members of individual event project teams consisting of: agencies, freelancers and internal teams
- Oversee creation of creative briefs and other forms of project initiation to ensure the branding and design team has essential information and sufficient time to produce assets, if necessary
- Manage aesthetic oversight; evaluate and suggest creative, art and copy pertaining to event activations
- Manage on-site at event programming
- Oversee event production in tandem with Director and production partners on-site to ensure the event vision gets produced as planned.
- Manage Influencer campaigns from briefing the agency to overseeing direct outreach
- Maintain a working list of Influencers previously hired as well as new Influencers to consider. Always keeping an eye out for emerging talent to work with.
- Approve all paid Influencer posts ensuring proper tune in and tagging for individual series and stunts
- Set up detailed project documentation, roles & responsibilities, timelines and budgets that clearly defines goals and expectations
- Communicate key dates, action items, and updates regularly with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of event projects.
- Manage project budgets including the ability to develop accurate cost estimates as well as overseeing vendor setup/invoices from external vendors
- Create project recaps to be shared with key executives at the end of each event
- Maintain a current working knowledge of relevant competitive and category landscape
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, social media, and device landscape to inform all existing ideas and/or inspire the development of new experiences
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with at least three years marketing or experiential experience, preferably network and/or related client side.
- Experiential/Influencer agency experience a plus
- Ability to travel to events as needed and for extended hours.
- Can demonstrate ability to interpret directions and take ownership of assignments to completion
- Must work well under deadline pressure and exhibit ability to be a strong team player
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Television, Communications or another related field
- Relevant work experience will also be considered
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Freeform.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.