Marketing Partnerships & Promotions ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768866BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
Responsibilities:The Partnerships & Promotions organization is looking for a Manager to join our team to support the development and ideation of high-level co-branded campaigns – with a focus on Disney Parks and Marvel Studios. This position will provide critical creative and operational support within the Partnerships & Promotions team, allowing the sales group to effectively interface with all of the other TWDC departments and with third-party brands.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Personally handle the creation of graphic design for pitch materials and presentations
- Develop custom content ideas for brand-specific pitches across Marvel, Parks & Resorts, and Disney Corporate Alliances.
- Write pitches, scripts, and outlines to effectively communicate pitch materials to third-party brands.
- Possess a keen understanding of the Brand Partnership space across film, television, streaming, theme parks, social, and OOH.
- Balance assignments from a diverse group of executives across Corporate Alliances and Marvel Partnerships with separate priorities and workflows.
- Proactively ideate new ways for third-party brands to partner with the Walt Disney Company across multiple business areas.
- Develop recaps (decks and/or sizzles) and post-mortems for key campaigns.
- Spearhead occasional sizzle reels, special projects, creative strategy pitches as needed for department.
- Assist Project Managers across the team with developing and enhancing new and ongoing partnership programs.
- Ability to build strong internal organization and external relationships, be a team player, and proactively provide assistance whenever/wherever needed. The desire to learn and grow is a must.
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing, entertainment, brand partnerships, sales, promotions, and/or major entertainment brand/licenses
- Knowledge of partnership marketing + multi-platform media campaigns
- Experience writing pitches, scripts, and outlines.
- Ability to influence brand partners and sell through ideas.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Excel, Word) a must
- Experience working with Keynote and Apple systems a must
- Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility switching between styles and skillsets
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.