Manager, Marketing Partnerships Sales & DigitalApply NowApply Later Job ID 862636BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 17, 2021
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
As Manager of Marketing, Partnerships, Sales and Digital, this person will help drive the sales organization forward by managing and supporting sales as well as the promotions team digital programs.
For Digital, this person will support the Director of Marketing, Partnerships, Sales and Digital with digital partner programs in the execution phase of co-branded marketing partnerships.
Responsibilities:This support will include:
- Manage and identify KPIs in analytics for co-branded social posts in partnership with key stakeholders from the analytics team
- Maintain best of social media analytic performance to assist with other category partner pitches
- Perform digital research for partner pitches
- Pull weekly competitive insight into other digital promotions
- Assist with partner creative and influencer review of co-branded digital ads working closely with Disney Studios’ Digital Marketing team members
- Coordinate digital asset access and key digital guidelines for all promotional partners with Digital Marketing teams
- Conduct Digital Marketing kick-offs with partners outlining guidelines for influencer marketing and social media posts
- Brainstorm with the team on custom digital programs for promotional partners across social media, mobile, content, and event activations at events
- Create a digital recap post event of partner digital coverage
- Track User Generated Content posted by influencers and celebrities from studio events, watch boxes, etc., in connection with our partners product.
- Responsible for managing the promotions calendar with key dates including media flights, on shelf timing, events and stunts, all related to our partner programs.
Additionally, for Studio Sales, they will support the Sales team with the following tactics reporting to the Director of Marketing Partnerships, Sales, and Digital:
- Brand Ideation-exploring key brands with a digital marketing focus and a brand identity that align with Disney Live Action, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Lucasfilm, 20th Century and Disney+ film properties
- Brand research including companies media spend and key advertising times for brand categories
- Brand outreach for key promotional partnership categories including new and innovative brands that help amplify our film marketing message to key demographics
- Preparing Materials for sales decks for partner pitches
- Work with Product Placement team on placement opportunities and follow ups
- Co-pitch Studio marketing opportunities to innovative, aligned brands through thoughtful presentation and sales skills
- Partner Management and Follow ups during the sales process
- Ideation and pitch support for digital focused concepts across the Disney Studios’ Marketing Partnership team
- 2-4 years Digital Marketing content experience preferably from an entertainment company with track record of brainstorming and executing compelling digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with 3rd party partners and ability to creatively brainstorm new brands for outreach that strategically align to our film marketing objectives
- Skilled at creating presentation decks in Keynote as well as ability to present decks in a compelling, collaborative way to help secure partnerships
- Experience with social media analytics and ability to derive digital marketing recommendations based on these learnings
- Proficient in all computer programs (Keynote, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment bringing a level of organization with attention to detail for daily workflow
- Ability to work cross functionally in a collaborative way
- Bachelor's degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.