Manager, Marketing Strategy & Integrated Planning (DBT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 974447BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 16, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Manage marketing strategy development and campaign planning processes.
- Collaborate with key partners to source and align on campaign information and key tactics.
- Lead strategy meetings, including setting agendas and managing follow-ups.
- Communicate marketing strategy and represent the team’s work in Executive meetings and with stakeholders.
- Manage campaign milestones and overall timeline.
- Analyze marketing research, develop campaign goals and track KPIs.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the company to amplify marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with internal /cross line of business counterparts.
- Manage experiential activations and partnerships for priority titles.
- Engage in ongoing industry analysis of competitive brands/campaigns.
- Maintain confidential information with all levels of Cast, including Executives.
- Develop team processes and workflows
- Be knowledgeable of content to inform strategy & planning by reading scripts, watching cuts, understanding production schedule, etc.
- Manage, develop, and mentor direct report. Clearly delegate work and foster a team-oriented environment.
- 5+ years work experience in a consumer marketing field
- Passion for and strong understanding of the entertainment landscape.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills. Ability to lead a discussion and keep meetings on track.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Flexible and adaptable to change in the face of shifting priorities and new opportunities.
- Steady demeanor and knack for prioritizing projects to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Social media and pop-culture savvy.
- Mac proficient.
- Keynote and PowerPoint proficiency
- Preferred candidate has experience at a direct to consumer or entertainment company
- Personnel management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.