Manager, Marketing Strategy (Freeform)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 865867BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Freeform Date posted Oct. 27, 2021
- Develop Freeform Original Series strategy briefs in partnership with Director, Marketing Strategy
- Manage cross-functional team planning to develop and execute campaigns, including leading weekly meetings, developing campaign overviews, and owning project documents (marketing timelines, status reports, budgets, etc.)
- Ideate best in class strategic campaign ideas
- Collaborate and consult with Creative and Social teams on strategy and audience mindset
- Build presentations for key stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional team on post-campaign analysis
- Collaborate with Research & Consumer Insights teams on Marketing needs
- Serve as the main point of contact for cross-functional teams like Affiliate Sales & Marketing, Digital, and CRM to represent Freeform priorities.
- Act as a back-up for the paid media execution team as needed
- Minimum 3+ years in marketing strategy, research/consumer insights, or related field is required.
- Proven understanding of media/advertising and entertainment marketplace.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Keynote.
- Ability to tell a story with a clear narrative structure in presentation format.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Collaboration. Collaboration. Collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate vision to different stakeholders.
- Interpret directions and take ownership of assignments to completion. TLDR; own your stuff.
- Must be detail oriented, work well under deadline pressure, and be extremely flexible.
- Embrace change and welcome it.
- Passion for Gen Z audience
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Freeform.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.