Manager, Marketing StrategyApply NowApply Later Job ID 787658BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 07, 2021
- In partnership with Senior Manager, initiate and support aspects of marketing strategy, positioning, campaign timing and ensure all day-to-day campaign elements align with overarching campaign strategy.
- Support team role as the hub to ensure all cross-functional teams (Publicity, Creative, Research, Product Management, Media, Digital Marketing, and Multi-Platform Marketing) are in alignment with campaign strategy, target audience, positioning, etc.
- Generate and maintain key campaign strategy documents and presentations for updates to various internal and external groups (filmmakers, cross campaign kick offs, marketing meets, weekly department meetings, updates to Product teams, etc).
- Ensure integration and consistent messaging and tie ins across all marketing departments and activities in a given period – threading marketing messaging across platforms.
- Generate key documents to serve as the communications platform to increase alignment and understanding of campaign activities. From developing marketing milestones, to creating filmmaker presentations, to maintaining updated status document son the campaign, these communication devices are critical to higher level functioning of the team.
- Manage and track the campaign milestones and deadlines and coordinate debuts across platforms, requiring detailed project management.
- Facilitate all necessary approvals on marketing elements – including legal clearances and product team.
- Maintain current status of all campaign materials/initiatives across departments, responsible for sharing information with the wider marketing team.
- Seek, identify and execute process and communication improvements
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Experience in brand and/or digital marketing
- High capacity to be a strong communicator, collaborate and influencer across teams
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas & thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively in a highly matrix organization
- Have creative sensibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and resourceful
- Able to juggle many different projects in various degrees of completion at the same time
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- Master’s Degree preferred
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.