Manager, Social Media Title Marketing (Disney Branded Television)Apply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10003290 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney General Entertainment Content Date posted Jul. 26, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Do you love Disney? Are you a part of online communities and fandoms? Do you love connecting with people on social media? If you answered yes, keep reading.
We are searching for a Manager of Social Media Title Marketing to work on our Disney Branded Television films and series. A successful candidate will be responsible for handling social title campaigns from production to launch - with best in class creative social stunts, community strategies, as well as creative asset development and delivery. You will get to work closely with the Sr. Manager of Social Media Title Marketing and the broader marketing organization.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to create high impact social and conversation driving social title campaigns
- Communicate social strategy, campaign voice, and platform strategy through each title’s Marketing Brief
- Advise on, communicate and implement best social media practices and cultural landscape as it pertains to the title, evolving tactics throughout each campaign as new data emerges
- Partnering with the broader marketing title teams on talent social training, on-set social capture, live social media event coverage, digital activations, digital paid media creative, influencer activations, etc
- Work closely with marketing to create high impact moments around title debuts (e.g. announcements, trailers, press etc.)
- Manage creative development of social content through the pipeline including giving creative direction and notes, along with securing final approvals and sign-off
- Management and curation of campaign assets
- 3+ years experience handling social media campaigns
- Team-first mentality
- Active social media presence across platforms
- Creative, proactive and independent thinking
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong creative writing skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Knowledge of social media landscape
- Knowledge of children's programming
- Experience with social media content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree
About Disney General Entertainment Content:
The Disney General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business we call Disney General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.