Manager, Studio Talent AcquisitionApply NowApply Later Job ID 788165BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 13, 2021
Operational and analytical thinking, collaboration among partners, relationship building, a passion for data/storytelling and strong talent acquisition acumen are critical success factors for this role.
This will be inclusive of ensuring the organization’s standards, resource allocation and operational capacity align to TWDS’s talent strategies and priorities. The Manager, Talent Acquisition will serve as an HR and talent acquisition leader responsible for:
- Executing talent acquisition strategies set forth by the Director and VP, Talent Acquisition
- Providing technical, operational, day-to-day and situational guidance while managing workloads of professional level employees and non-employees
- Ensuring exceptional service delivery and client relationship management
- Proactively leading the development of talent communities and pipelines for Film and TV businesses
- Creating and executing on targeted sourcing strategies
- Managing and leading various ad hoc projects and work streams
- Manage, coach, develop and inspire an integrated team of recruiters to execute functional talent strategies ensuring workforce diversity, integrated talent management, talent pipelining, next generation and critical hard to fill needs are prioritized and aligned; ahead of demand
- Promotes a culture of inclusivity and engagement
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and functional partners (HR, Compensation, Global Mobility) to ensure appropriate solutions are being delivered
- Ability to recommend best approach to scaling up/down based on hiring demands and identifying creative solutions to resourcing needs
- Establishing credibility with the business as a trusted advisor who provides expert advice relative to the integration of talent acquisition processes, programs and practices
- Collaborate with TA analytics partners and leverage data from available resources to tell an integrated talent acquisition story and lead regular report out discussions to all relevant stakeholders
- Consults clients on building a recruiting culture within their LOB’s for networking, market positioning and being connected to top talent
- Identify and advance efficiencies for improving candidate experience including approach to employment branding and events and outreach
- 1-2 years of experience leading/managing a team either formal or informal
- 5 -7 years of experience in an enterprise recruiting environment, with an ability to address hard to fill position ideally in entertainment
- Experience creating innovative sourcing/recruiting strategies; ability to effectively communicate sourcing/recruiting plans to all levels of clients within the organization
- Focus on ensuring that the recruiting team is providing TWDS and TWDC’s standard of quality service for clients and candidates throughout the process
- Experience coaching, developing and maximizing team capabilities
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
- Demonstrated ability to leverage internal and external partnerships
- Extensive sourcing capabilities leveraging modern internet tools and professional networking media
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Experience working within a Studio environment specifically working with leaders hiring for development, creative, and/or marketing positions
- Experience fully leveraging a CRM or CMS
- Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent ATS, VMS, and Enterprise HRMS
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.