Manager, Training & Documentation (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 767458BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 14, 2020
This is a 12 month Project Hire role
- Drives creation of training materials and constant updates of key documents including but not limited to production protocols, operating guidelines, process mapping, training materials, update presentations to stakeholders, etc
- Leads efforts to create and deliver creative, scalable and sustainable training programs and regular updates to a variety of stakeholders and audiences of all levels.
- Meets regularly with partners in Human Resources, Business and Legal Affairs, Employee Relations, Enterprise Health & Safety, and Production Management to stay up-to-date with new information and issue management.
- Partners regularly with the Managers and Supervisors, Health & Safety (H&S) on each production globally to ensure the most updates training materials and documentation are communicated to and understood by all involved with the production.
- Partner with production to schedule and track weekly crew training and onboarding.
- Oversee weekly onboarding with talent acquisition and human resources partners.
- Manage the ongoing documenting of protocols and technical information
- Create operating guides and tools for H&S team as well as film production teams
- Experience designing and delivering training materials and experiences
- Experience with highly technical documentation and processes
- Strong organizational skills including project management and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Software including Excel and PowerPoint and also Word, Outlook, and cloud-based storage platforms
- Strong written and verbal commination skills and able to communicate with and present to key production executives and TWDC stakeholders.
- Experience working in either a corporate environment or production management role and comfortable communicating with all levels in both
- Leadership mindset and influence skills to drive change
- Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
- Comfortable and willing to deliver training and communication virtually via Zoom
- Desire to continue development of production industry knowledge
- Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.