Marketing Campaign AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 768756BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 11, 2020
- Enrich enterprise data assets by identifying and executing data acquisition opportunities and strategies, including those executed internally and/or with third parties
- Deliver customer data analytics / decision science subject matter expertise and services to TWDC businesses
- Establish global, company-wide standards and business policies for collection, sharing and use of customer information
- Own and operate enterprise-wide tools and capabilities, including the enterprise-wide customer data marketing and analytics environment and any company-wide customer-facing tools (e.g., customer preference centers, account management tools).
- Provide guidance and leadership to various Disney business units in all aspects of CRM, including deployment strategy, audience selection, creative design and reporting.
- Assist with the daily operations and deployment of CRM email campaigns through Email Service Provider
- Design and code email creative through the use of HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Assist with gathering key metrics for to fulfill reporting requirements for CRM campaigns
- Meet with business unit representatives and provide insights/analytics in regards to campaign performance
- Manage audience selection and CRM best practices for each email campaign
- 2 years or more CRM/email experience
- Campaign Management
- CRM Tools (i.e. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce)
- Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- SQL Knowledge preferred
- Strong communication skills preferred
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.