Marketing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10031690 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Nov. 08, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Part of the Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment, Disney Music Group (DMG) is the music hub for TWDC, encompassing all aspects of music commercialization and marketing: recorded music (Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records), Disney Music Publishing, and Disney Concerts. DMG distributes music both physically and digitally, and also licenses music throughout the world in various forms of media including television, print, gaming, and consumer products.
Disney Music Group is looking for a talented marketing professional to coordinate and support the General Entertainment division of the Disney Music Group Marketing team. This hard-working, creative, and detailed-oriented individual will play a key role in supporting the Marketing team focused on Music Partnerships and Soundtracks across the General Entertainment divisions of the company which includes Searchlight Pictures, 20Th Film & TV, Hulu, Disney+, ABC, ABCSignature, Freeform, FX, ESPN, National Geographic, Andscape & Onyx Collective. The coordinator will be responsible for sharing assets, deliverables, and key campaign beats across The Walt Disney Company.
- Collect and distribute marketing assets within the Disney Music Group departments and externally with studio partners.
- Maintain Music tracker with all pertinent information related to individual releases.
- Update a variety of internal departments with new information and materials as confirmed.
- Coordinate social assets with digital teams and talent.
- Assist Marketing leads in building innovative music campaigns, fan acquisition and growth strategies
- Handle invoicing, payment of vendor invoices and set-up of new vendors in SAP finance system (experience with SAP a major plus)
- Strong and professional writing skill set
- Ability to anticipate needs and the organizational skills necessary to keep processes in place and evolving.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and proactive, with the demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects and work collaboratively within a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on deadlines
- Proficient in social media and digital media
- 1 year of Marketing, public relations, or entertainment experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc, which is part of a business we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.