Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Marketing Design Intern - Disney Channels Worldwide Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 562602BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Jun. 13, 2018
Job Summary:With solid design expertise and strong project management skill, the Marketing Design team develops, manages and executes creative to promote and support Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Radio Disney and DisneyNOW brands and portfolio of content. The team initiates and collaborates with many other internal business partners to produce marketing creative for all Disney Channels Worldwide series, tentpoles and movies targeting an audience of kids and families.
The Marketing Design Intern will work closely with design managers to create graphics and logos that support and promote Disney Channel Worldwide series and create compelling visuals that appeal to kids audiences. The Intern will also have the opportunity to observe and learn about the process of planning and developing creative campaigns. Responsibilities may also include managing and organizing assets and reviewing campaign photography for creative evaluation to determine use within campaigns.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Technology savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willingness to be hands-on while creating and designing graphics
- Proficient in MAC environments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Quick learner with the ability to take direction and operate as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An Electronic design portfolio/website must be included as a URL link listed on your resume
- Experience working in After Effects and/or Keynote a plus
- Strong interest in Animation and the Entertainment Industry
- Undergraduate in their Junior or Senior year
Additional Information:Internship Eligibility
- All students must possess unrestricted work authorization
- All students must be at least 18 years old
- You must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship
- All candidates must be available from September through December
- All candidates must be available to work a full time or part time flexible work schedule
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.