Media & Asset ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768929BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 23, 2020
The Media & Asset Manager will manage marketing content across a variety of content categories, including print, A/V, digital, social, photography, etc. Our ideal candidate will have experience in global marketing and asset management and an understanding of 360 marketing campaigns and how they individualize for the international markets. This person will need to be extremely detail oriented and should thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and extremely collaborative environment. The ability to effectively prioritize projects to get the best ROI is a must.
- Oversee asset management and localization for select segment of content
- Manage localization and asset delivery for multi-IP brand assets
- Manage marketing content across a variety of content categories, including print, A/V, digital, social, photography, etc.
- Prioritize titles and projects, and implement effective strategies to manage ever-increasing volume
- Interface with studio and distribution team members to align on overall localization strategies for off-service program marketing
- Monitor processes and localization operations standards with the Sr. Manager, Marketing
- Track and report on localization and delivery activities
- Minimum 5+ years of media distribution or TV traffic or media management experience
- Results oriented with the ability to balance and scale the needs of the business as it evolves
- Must be a team player with exceptional communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of audio/video file formats, television standards, film formats, codecs, bitrates, frame rates, video resolutions, aspect ratios, broadcast audio configurations and electronic delivery technologies
- Must have strong organizational skills and mindset
- Strong understanding of production and post-production workflows and best practices
- Strong understanding of print, digital and social workflows
- Knowledge of media processing tools including Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, QuickTime Pro, Mediator, Compressor Aspera
- Broadcast/Cable TV, Studio, or Post Production house experience
- Operational/Technology experience
- A positive outlook when the going gets tough
- No ego - we critique work, not individuals
- Highly collaborative spirit
- Knowledgeable of Disney brands and franchises
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.