Media CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 768930BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 18, 2020
The Disney+ Strategic Marketing department is seeking a media coordinator to handle tactical delivery of outgoing assets to local marketing teams, including print, A/V, digital, social, photography, etc. This individual will track incoming asset requests and will assist in the procurement of assets to initiate localization or to deliver out original files to partners in a timely and effective manner. This person will need to be extremely detail oriented and should thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and extremely collaborative environment.
- Coordinate localization projects across various media types, including A/V, social, digital and print
- Update and manage internal database and corresponding tools
- Coordinate delivery schedules and timelines with partners, internal teams, and vendors
- Facilitate delivery of all outgoing assets through our approved platforms
- Manage SOW and invoice process and cost tracking
- Track incoming asset requests and produce weekly asset reporting
- Minimum 2+ years of asset coordination or trafficking experience in media related field
- Superior organization skills
- Strong working knowledge of multitude of assets and formats
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience with international markets
- An understanding of international markets
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Knowledge of video editing software
- A positive outlook when the going gets tough
- No ego - we critique work, not individuals
- Highly collaborative spirit
- Being knowledgeable of Disney brands and franchises
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.