Media Planning Campaign Planner (Disney Channels)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 733737BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Channel Date posted Dec. 17, 2019
- Maintain familiarity with OAP priorities and available promotional elements to help drive ratings and enrich viewing experience.
- Coordinate implementation of all on-air support for stunts and special program events
- Liaise with internal partners and 3rd party vendors in regards to systems implementation, development and maintenance
- Work with Manager and other Campaign Planners to oversee and implement all work order entry in m360 of on air and off air promotional elements for Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD and their YouTube Channels as well as our TVE APP, DisneyNOW
- Provide input regarding the development of needed promotional elements (i.e., spot lengths, tracks).
- Maintain knowledge of the network’s priorities and available promotional elements to help drive ratings and enrich viewing experience on both linear and non-linear platforms
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the kid’s television landscape by researching competitive platforms, both linear and non-linear.
- Have a clear understanding of promotional terms, formats and on air look, both internally and competitively.
- Work with the following departments to ensure the proper airing of all promotional and program elements: Media Planning, Multi-Platform Programming, On Air Promotions, Media Relations, Brand Development, Engagement Marketing, Digital Media, S&P, Traffic, Mastering and Media Operations.
- Responsible for the entry of all AD IDs in Wide Orbit to be used for on air and off air scheduling.
- Generate reports and queries to assist in the analysis of promotional elements.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with media scheduling and/or planning
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in a fast pace environment
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Must be team-oriented and have a positive can-do attitude
- Must be a self-starter who is excited for new challenges
- Demonstrated experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the following systems a plus: Wide Orbit (Traffic), GRiP it!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.