Already applied?View Dashboard
Member Development Consultant (CR)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 692801BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Aug. 15, 2019
This is a seasonal role for the Express Branches that will require travel to different locations for business needs.
- High School degree or equivalent required, plus 2-3 years financial and sales experience
- 2 years of previous experience in financial services and sales
- Proven effective sales skills
- Demonstrated excellent Member service and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication skills
- Flexible; easily adapts to change
- Strong time-management skills & ability to multi-task
- Strong teamwork skills
- Cash Handling Experience
- Willingness to routinely approach individuals you do not know
- Demonstrated history of initiative
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule including events and weekends
- Ability to stay and stand at a table/event for extended periods of time
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated follow-through skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience ins a proactive face-to-face sales environment
- Ability to make sales presentations
- Knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products and services
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- FL Notary
- High school degree or equivalent required
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 125,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Enterprises, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Disney Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.