Already applied?View Dashboard
Paralegal - TrademarkApply Now Apply Later Job ID 692608BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
- At least 3 years paralegal experience with an emphasis on trademark work
- Knowledge of foreign and domestic trademark country laws and requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to handle a high volume of deadline-intensive work
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels, both internal and external
- Experience with working effectively in a collaborative team-environment
- Self-starter with an excellent work ethic and commitment to professionalism
- Ability to recognize and eliminate inefficiencies and promote continuous improvement
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office software programs, Adobe software, trademark database software, billing software, document management software, and online research skills
- Willingness to learn and use new research materials and practice tools
- BA/BS degree and/or paralegal certificate
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.