Partnerships and Integrated Marketing Manager (Disney+)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 781514BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
- Work across the Disney+ organization - Strategy, Business Development, Brand Marketing, Creative, Commerce Operations, Product, Analytics, Legal, and International - to develop and execute partnerships end-to-end in order to drive global growth, retention, and awareness of Disney+
- Manage overall program management for each partnership
- Lead daily relationship with partner
- Manage ongoing delivery of assets and creative approvals
- Oversee master trackers of global promotional activations across channels
- Create reports/presentations that effectively communicate status and performance of partnerships to all levels of the organization
- Analyze performance insights to optimize partnerships and acquired customer insights to drive continued engagement and retention
- Foster internal TWDC relationships to amplify opportunities across all Disney-owned consumer touchpoints
- Analyze consumer, competitive, and industry trends to understand partnership landscape amongst entertainment and tech industries
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or partnerships for an entertainment or tech company
- Proven experience:
- Developing and executing consumer-first marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Spearheading overall program management including technical projects
- Working autonomously, multi-tasking, and leading several projects within a matrixed organization with numerous stakeholders
- Critically thinking and problem solving with minimal direction
- Fostering relationships rapidly to amplify business opportunities within Diversity & Inclusion and Multicultural content and marketing initiatives
- Proficient in Google Suite, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.