Payroll Specialist IIIApply NowApply Later Job ID 10002371 Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 13, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This position will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Supervisor, Residuals Payroll and the overall Studio Payroll department. Duties include heavy customer service, responding to inquiries about payroll payments and contributions from employees and unions/guilds, audit research, check distribution, department filing and special projects.
The Studio Payroll Team provides payroll services for creative and support function teams that create world-renowned and award winning content including animation series and features, live-action motion pictures, television, and streaming content including Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, ABC Signature Studios, Lucasfilm, Searchlight and many more. We also support Disney Theatrical Group, providing payroll services for Broadway shows in New York and touring the country. We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist in our department.
- Minimum 2 years administrative support experience
- Payroll experience, especially Entertainment Payroll, preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SAP experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meeting deadlines, making decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
High School Diploma
Associate degree or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.