Already applied?View Dashboard
Photo Manager (Walt Disney Television)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 698405BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Aug. 15, 2019
- Manage and produce gallery photography shoots for Advertising, Marketing, Publicity and Corporate campaigns within the ABC brand
- Partner with marketing and publicity teams to ensure consistent messaging across formats and media outlets
- Collaborate with all other internal groups to manage project work under tight deadlines
- Develop working relationships with talent and talent reps (agents, managers and publicists)
- Establish working relationships with show production personnel and external studio contacts
- Coordinate and manage logistics with studios location scouts, etc.
- Represent Walt Disney Television in negotiations with vendors (e.g., set designers, caterers, hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc.)
- Manage editing and retouching for their galleries
- Manages episodic for assigned shows
- Pitch photography to publications
- 3+ years of experience producing photo shoots
- Create and manage strict budgets
- Demonstrate skills at organizing events from beginning to end
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Aptness to multi-task under pressure and work weekends
- Openness to travel domestically and some international 30 – 40% per year
- Practical work experience in Photography a plus.
- Contacts with publications
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Graphic Design, Art, Project Management, Creative Producing, Communications or related field of study, or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.