Pilot CaptainApply Now Apply Later Job ID 690050BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 17, 2020
- Fly corporate aircraft as a Captain safely and effectively – evaluate all risk - regulate all crew activities, serve as the “Pilot-In-Command”
- Complete assigned administrative duties/projects – Comply with domestic/international laws and regulations, company-specific policies, and aviation standard operating procedures
- Develop relationships - exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
- Seek out new learning/development opportunities to enhance job performance and skills.
- Serve as Captain, act as Pilot-In-Command/Worldwide flight operations
- Use company aircraft safely/ effectively – evaluate all risk
- Comply with domestic/international laws and regulations, company-specific policies, and aviation standard operating procedures
- Position allows company business units to be competitive by providing timely/safe transportation on a worldwide scale.
- Complete assigned administrative duties/projects as directed
- Use of company resources/materials
- Increase efficiency of flight operations
- Previous experience as a Certified Flight Instructor highly desirable
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Jet Captain with an FAR Part 91 or 135 Operator.
- Current and qualified as a Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine business jet aircraft with:
- 4000 hours total flying time in a large corporate plane
- 2000 hours multi-engine turbojet aircraft as Pilot-In-Command
- Current FAA Airline Transport Pilot
- Certificate with multi-engine rating and at least one type rating in a business jet aircraft
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Four year college degree highly desirable
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.