Already applied?View Dashboard
Pilot CaptainApply Now Apply Later Job ID 473390BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 10/17/2017
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.Apply Now Apply Later
- Fly corporate aircraft as a Captain safely and effectively – evaluate all risk - regulate all crew activities, serve as the “Pilot-In-Command”.
- Complete assigned administrative duties/projects – Comply with domestic/international laws and regulations, company-specific policies, and aviation standard operating procedures
- Develop relationships - exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
- Seek out new learning/development opportunities to enhance job performance and skills.
- Serve as Captain, act as Pilot-In-Command/Worldwide flight operations
- Use company aircraft safely/ effectively – evaluate all risk - Comply with domestic/international laws and regulations, company-specific policies, and aviation standard operating procedures
- Position allows company business units to be competitive by providing timely/safe transportation on a worldwide scale.
- Complete assigned administrative duties/projects as directed.
- Use of company resources/materials
- Increase efficiency of flight operations
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Jet Captain with an FAR Part 91 or 135 Operator.
- Current and qualified as a Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine business jet aircraft with:
- 4000 hours total flying time
- 2000 hours multi-engine turbojet aircraft as Pilot-In-Command
- Current FAA Airline Transport Pilot
- Certificate with multi-engine rating and at least one type rating in a business jet aircraft
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- International operational experience highly desirable
- Glass-cockpit experience
- Experience in Bombardier/Gulfstream aircraft, specifically:
- Challenger 605 (preferred)
- Gulfstream 550
- Gulfstream 650
- Knowledge of foreign language a plus
- Use of computer and general computer software
- High School Graduate
- Four year college degree highly desirable
- Previous experience as a Certified Flight Instructor highly desirable