Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
PMO Project Coordinator Internship, Corp. - Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 514720BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 02/08/2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The team is a part of the DTSS Enterprise Strategic Programs and is responsible for the completion of projects and programs originating from Enterprise Business Systems, Business Ops and Strategy, and Engineering Apps and solutions groups.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
As the Project Coordinator Intern you will have the opportunity to support the Program Managers responsible for projects within the DTSS portfolio. Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining and creating documentation
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Capturing meeting notes
- Preparing meeting materials
- Prepare reports on status, milestones, tasks, metrics and risks
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Eagerness to learn and contribute in a team environment
- Quick learner when given minimal direction
- Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with MS Project
- Experience or interest working in an IT environment
- Experience or interest working in project management
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Technology or closely related filed
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one senior level class
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work approximately 40 hours per week for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age