Already applied?View Dashboard
Producer / Manager, Theatrical ContentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 679311BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jun. 27, 2019
Job Summary:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Disney Creative Hive team manages and develops creative marketing assets in support of our global theatrical and in-home releases. The Hive falls under Theatrical Marketing, and collaborates with all other creative partners across the Studio and The Walt Disney Company.
Reporting to the Vice President, Creative Director of The Hive, this position will primarily contribute to the creation and management of the Theatrical television content workflow, along with collaboration with other Studio functions.
- Partner with The Hive Theatrical Producers/Creative Director to ensure workflow is managed for stakeholders.
- Act as a creative voice, writer and producer in the creation of marketing materials for Disney Theatrical and In-Home releases, as well as corporate reels and other content.
- Partner with Studio Marketing Creative Executives and Brand Leads to manage development of creative marketing assets.
- Write and develop concepts and proposals for Creative Content to present to filmmakers and executives for possible campaign ideas.
- Partner with Studio Marketing Creative executives on the production, and producing on location, as needed for various sizzle reels and miscellaneous shoots.
- Develop interview questions for talent for Creative Content and EPK teams as needed.\\Assist in overseeing graphics and music dept. as well as any freelance personnel that may be brought on to assist in creation of materials.
- Assist with digital asset management process to ensure marketing assets are uploaded to 5Th Kind, Relay, Aspera, Box, etc. for review and approvals. Responsible for sending out all cuts for client review.
- Partner closely with the finishing executive and their team, as well as external vendors to complete the finishing process.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.