Product DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 995276BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
- You will be a point of contact to coordinate requirements with stakeholders
- You will define app and web experiences for consumer-facing products
- You will innovate new consumer experiences
- You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You will work closely with teammates to produce design solutions using sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- You will be responsible for presenting design work to partners and stakeholders
- Your design work sets an example for other designers to follow
Basic Qualifications:As an applicant to this role, we ask that your portfolio demonstrates:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experiences
- You have experience designing high-quality experiences and user flows across app and web
- You have a expert understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- You are a self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work on multiple projects - simultaneously
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
- You are hungry for innovation, eager to challenge the status quo
- You have an interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- You have a strong work ethic, are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
- You have the ability to design within brand guides and contribute to design language
- You have strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.