Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Production Accounting Intern, Studio – Summer 2018Apply Now Job ID 500153BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 11/21/2017
The Studio Production Finance department is responsible for the full life cycle financial management of Disney’s live action slate of productions. The department supervises the Production Accounting staffs on all live action productions.
ResponsibilitiesBe part of an impactful team….
- Training in and performing duties of Accounting Assistant and Clerk including inputting invoices into accounting software systems, matching POs, following up with vendors and filing
- Attending software training classes at the two principal entertainment payroll and software companies
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as needed, which may include learning internal SAP and GRID systems
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring…
- Strong computer skills, as projects require learning new production based software systems
- Previous experience and working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General “big picture” understanding of accounting process
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects
Preferred QualificationsAlso a plus…
- Background in Film/TV production or interest in pursuing the production field
- Previous internship experience in Accounting
Required EducationCurrently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or recently graduated within the past 6 months with a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
Additional InformationProgram Eligibility
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within the past six months
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer