Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Production & Product Development Intern, DMG - Summer 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 744602BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Jan. 29, 2020
- Coordinate department needs/workflows for Walt Disney Records music product packaging creation, including routing, approvals and entry level graphic design, working with director of Product Development and the Creative team
- Coordinate asset collection, storage and distribution of audio and audio-visual assets
- Conduct research and participate in catalog release planning, brainstorming and product development as appropriate
- Assist with asset preservation and restoration as needed
- Liaise with other departments to fulfill requests for assets
- Assist in development and implementation of improved policies and procedures
- Perform general asset database entries
- Perform general procurement and administrative tasks
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project workflow in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction well with a strong desire to learn
- Interest in music, art, and trends with a willingness to bring fresh, innovative ideas
· Currently pursuing a BA or other undergrad degree with a focus in Film/ production or related area
At least 18 years of age
· Unrestricted work authorization
· Available full-time from May/June - August/September
· Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
· Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.