Production Coordinator, Project Hire (ABC Signature)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 987970BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Studios Date posted May 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Manage VP’s calendar, contacts and communications
- Complete expense reports and manage various memberships
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Prepare regular reports and schedules for DGE leadership by soliciting and curating necessary information on behalf of VP
- Sit in on VP calls/meetings, taking notes and capturing deliverables discussed; follow up on deliverables as needed
- Gather and consolidate information such as status reports from Production Executives and Coordinators for their shows
- Minimum 3 years of experience working for a television studio or in physical television production
- Live within commutable distance to Burbank, CA
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with maturity to participate in meetings with senior level business executives or show staff
- Strong ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks, along with strong judgment to update VP on status of deliverables, and escalate when a project or information is behind schedule
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, and as needed do research/diligence to solve them
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About ABC Studios:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business we call ABC Studios.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.