Production CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 800656BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 28, 2021
Reporting to the VP, Physical Production, the Production Coordinator works directly with and assists the executive to coordinate all 20th Century Studios feature films from pre-production through end of Principal Photography.
- Supports executive by answering and screening phones, scheduling appointments, and managing contacts.
- Manages executive travel and expense reports.
- Creates and schedules conference calls with production and studio personnel through various stages of production.
- Works directly with shows to secure day-to-day updates throughout the life-cycle of each production and ensures all relevant updates are relayed to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manages materials which include maintaining lists & contracts, researching information, compiling, archiving and securing files.
- Occasional script analysis required (breakdown sets, cast & location).
- Special projects as required by the production team as needed.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible coordination experience within a Studio Production office, or as an on-set Production Coordinator.
- Must have solid working knowledge of production operations.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively interface with 3rd party vendors as well as internal executives and staff in a collaborative and problem-solving manner.
- A strong customer service orientation with ability to anticipate and resolve routine questions or issues while still keeping senior management aware of project status. Has comfort to take initiative and independently research information as needed.
- Working knowledge of purchase orders and expense reporting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate level of experience preferred.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.