Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Production Finance Graduate Intern, Studio – Summer 2018Apply Now Job ID 500154BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studio Entertainment Brand The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 11/21/2017
Who we are…
The Studio Production Finance department is responsible for the full life cycle financial management of Disney’s live action slate of productions.
ResponsibilitiesMake an impact by….
- Providing financial analysis related to historical trends, production spending forecasting, domestic and international production incentives and feature film budgeting
- Assisting executives in day-to-day production finance activities
- Completing other tasks as assigned
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring to the table...
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel including financial modeling
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Passion for the film industry
Preferred QualificationsAlso a plus…
- Previous entertainment industry experience
- Previous experience in film or television production
Required EducationCurrently pursuing an MBA or other graduate degree with a focus in Finance or related area
Additional InformationProgram Eligibility
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Enrolled in an MBA or other graduate degree program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer