Production Health and Safety Supervisor (PH) Los AngelesApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10010391 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Jul. 25, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
The Safety and Health Supervisor will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set working in conjunction with the Manager, Health & Safety, UPM and other department heads. The individual will report to the Manager, Health & Safety.
- Conducting training sessions for all cast and crew for Production Restart Training
- Assisting with rostering and management of COVID testing of all cast/crew
- Communication plan including safety briefings onset, hotspot information, health updates, memos
- Assist Manager Health & Safety and Disney ER with positive COVID cases of all cast/crew
- Establishing plans to distribute protective equipment throughout the production
- Work closely with the Manager, Safety & Health to research new trends, technology, and best practices in production health and wellness
- Post and maintain approved signage and awareness campaigns.
- Implement plans for cleaning/sanitation schedules for all production sites
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
- Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting
- Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
- Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
- Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
- Work closely with Set Medic
- Work with departments on social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
- Scheduling and tracking of on-site testing for crew with vendor
- Experience working on set with feature or television production
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to escalate issues to the Manager, Safety & Health
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence and maintain policy/protocol with crew.
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Highly creative and driven to problem solve
- Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
- Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Traveling Lab, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
The Traveling Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.