Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Production Security Intern - Spring 2022Apply NowApply Later Job ID 860824BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 05, 2021
Our team is in charge with the physical security of our film and television productions including NatGeo, 20tv, FX, and Disney Studios. We work with other partners in Global Security to make sure all production assets and employees are working in a safe and secure environment so they can focus on their creative priorities.
Responsibilities:A Day in the Life…
This intern will work closely with the Production Security team focusing mostly on assisting the team with a variety of projects. This intern will also experience the filmmaking process from start to finish but from the perspective of our production security team.
- Updating our production locations and COVID exceptions request database.
- Assisting with vetting security vendors
- Research and stay updated on potential global security threats that could impact productions.
- Assisting with compiling tech scout and site assessment reports.
- Provide timely clear, concise communication to management, team members, and other stake holders.
- Participate in various production meetings
Basic Qualifications:What we are looking for…
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent data management skills
- Able to prioritize and multitask different assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Have an interest in physical security and filmmaking
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience using Smartsheets or Microsoft SharePoint
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- The approximate dates of this internship are January 2022 through June 2022.
- Candidate must be available to work full time (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship [Please share any specific requirements regarding the intern’s work schedule or availability]
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Los Angeles area
- Minimum GPA 3.0
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.