Already applied?View Dashboard
Project Manager (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 597935BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 02, 2018
Job Summary:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team!
- Lead program management, governance, work-stream dependencies, program reporting, risk mitigation, and launch readiness across all workstreams including:
- Branding, marketing, communication development
- Loyalty Platform Partner selection
- Product & Technology integration / launches including loyalty platform integration with CMS, e-commerce, customer service, data services, web and mobile launches
- Change Management (ensure alignment of organization, processes, and impact of new technologies)
- Marketing Technology
- Data Strategy
- Provides as needed support to critical workstreams when needed (e.g., Take an active role on loyalty platform vendor selection)
- Identify risks and risk mitigation of all workstreams in partnership with workstreams leads
- Partner with workstream leads to assess and coordinate launch readiness and develop launch playbook and war-room for launch
- Provide executive dashboard reporting of all workstreams
- Weekly executive dashboard reporting on accomplishments, progress, risks of all workstreams
- Monthly report-out to steering committee
- As needed report-out to executive sponsor
- Identify, monitor, and flag workstream dependencies across all workstreams
- Track record in leading complex and large scale strategic and or transformation initiatives with diverse stakeholders
- Expertise in Program and Project Management and Program Management best practices including overseeing multiple workstreams and dependencies, executive reporting, risk identification and risk mitigation, change management, and launch roll-out
- Expertise overseeing large scale RFP vendor selection and vendor management
- Experience in technology strategy execution.
- Experience in loyalty strategies and loyalty platform cloud based solutions a plus
- Successful track record of successful, on time, and on-budget launches
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with entertainment and digital industry a plus
- Ability to work in fast moving culture, as part of a team, and also independently
- Familiarity with Disney culture and organization a plus
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.