Talent & Change Management Project Manager (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 784782BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 05, 2021
At DMED, we have a vision where talent can learn, grow, and process in their career. Leveraging the full power of our scale and diverse businesses to provide multiple unique opportunities – all within one business segment. This role is designed to help complement our culture of career strategies and help to ensure that DMED maximizes and fully leverages new talent and performance processes and systems, inclusive of Work Day, to bring this vision to life.
This role will report to the DMED Talent Management Practice Leader, help support our DMED Talent Advisory Council culture of career projects and initiatives and will serve as a key integrator with DMED’s Project Vista Change Team. This role will be responsible for end-to-end program implementation in the US and for the deployment of common principles and key DMED-wide processes across our regions: Canada, LATAM, EMEA, India and APAC.
- Serves as the voice of the talent and performance work steam on DMED Project Vista
- Creates an integrated roadmap that integrates Project Vista and on-going Hulu Integration
- Identifies interdependencies between talent and performance work stream and other initiatives
- Tracks progress, escalates issues or barriers for prompt resolution to COE or DMED central team
- Draft a 6 month change readiness roadmap for DMED to ensure full leverage of WD’s capability
- Works with DMED OTS to define current to future process for employees, leaders and HR
- Partners with DMED OTS to define strategies to help ensure mindset, skill and readiness
- Partners with DMED OTS to provide overview sessions for leaders and HR/OTS globally
- Helps drive communication strategy in sync with DMED Project Vista team’s roadmap/timeline
- Ensures coordination between enterprise TS COE, DMED OTS, and DMED Project Vista Team
- Ensures coordination for implementation in the US/Canada, and enables support for regions
- Defines governance and weekly, bi-weekly and monthly updates to stakeholders
- Drafts agendas, presentations, and facilitates meetings to drive decisions and actions
- Ensures we keep our regional OTS partners informed and prepared for delivery in their markets
- 5+ years of proven project management experience with complex projects
- Prior experience leading a change (ideally not just system implementation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e. emails, presentations)
- Ability to move fast and work in a fluid, dynamic and complex environment
- Familiar with talent and performance management processes and systems (i.e. D Achieve, Success Factors)
- Familiar with talent planning and performance calibration concepts (i.e. succession, PTW, etc.)
- Ideally already familiar with or on a Project Vista or Work Day
- B.A. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Consumer Insights, People Analytics, Research, Organization Development or Organizational Behavior. Graduate degree with a focus in similar concentration areas a plus.
Additional Information:Alternate Location: Remote
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.