Project Manager, Workforce Analytics (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 752389BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 09, 2020
This position reports into the Compensation function, and partners closely with key stakeholders, including Finance, HR Business Partners, and the Global HR Operations team to review and update in systems of record, as well as create ongoing processes for such audits.
- Trouble Shoot user issues as they pertain to Org and all HR/Fi integration points relating to workflow, cost centers, employee master data, security, etc.
- Coordinates headcount maintenance and report generation activities, and works with management on headcount analysis and planning processes
- Evaluate and communicates impact of Organizational changes and position management to Managers and HR Professionals
- Coordinate the development of various business workforce planning tools which would in part be used to tie into departments original or amended staffing plans to ensure budgetary limits are not exceeded.
- Coordinate the effective utilization of various metrics and management reports to ensure DTCI departments are in compliance with the new Workforce Classification guidelines.
- Train managers and HR staff on organizational and MSS activities relating to work flow (business process) activities.
- Apply SAP Workflow knowledge to Org Hierarchy as established by TWDC.
- Liaises with Org Mgmt for the creation of positions and organizational units in SAP.
- Acts as the main contact for all department system workflow issues that involve the SAP organizational structure.
- Monitors and Updates organizational structure as a result of business unit’s organizational re-structuring, manager/chief assignments and changes in workflow.
- Assigns SAP job roles to DTCI employees based on their job function and ensures proper data level access is assigned.
- Analyzes, inputs, and, ensures the integrity of headcount and other HR data
- Analyzes and troubleshoots headcount requirements
- Analyzes and ensures the integrity of the SAP Organizational Hierarchy with FI costing and overall reporting structures.
- Detailed knowledge of how DTCI’s reorganizations will impact SAP hierarchy.
- Works in a fast and sometimes stressful environment where complex organizational and head count analysis requests are required to be completed by Senior Management with very short turnaround times.
- In-depth knowledge of overall SAP HRIS system
- Expert knowledge of DTCI’s organizational hierarchy and the ability to implement in SAP.
- In-depth knowledge of DTCI’s structure and the impact and in SAP’s Personal, Employee and Organizational structures.
- Requires business analyst skills to interpret structures for SAP workflow.
- Managing headcount tracking, strategic reporting, DTCI’s global populations. Provide HR and Finance leaders revised data in a timely manner (real-time / monthly). Determining the most expeditious process and technology required to ensure accurate reporting is achieved.
- Present process efficiencies and other technical solutions to senior leaders and other stakeholders
- Guiding monthly meetings with the respective Finance and HR Business Partner contacts to understand organizational movement/changes on the horizon that must be updated in the planning model to ensure accurate forecast planning.
- Accountable for analytical reporting to support standard Workforce Reporting, as well as strategic initiatives
Basic Qualifications:Knowledge of: headcount management and analytical reporting; union contract practices and compliance requirements; standard compensation practices; accounting and budgeting principles and practices; financial and strategic planning; budget administration; statistics and data collection methods; financial modeling and forecasting; decision-making processes; budgeting and human resources systems.
Ability to: work under pressure; meet deadlines; take ownership; manage issue escalation; project management savvy; analyze financial and operational data and information; maintain confidentiality; think strategically, analytically and critically; see the ‘big-picture’ but also the detail; research, develop and implement strategies for decision-making; prepare comprehensive reports and present ideas clearly both orally and in writing; establish cooperative working relationships at all management levels.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.