Project ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 7122786920220515 Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 18, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The successful candidate for this Project Manager position will be a part of Disney’s Employment Law team and manage special projects relating to employment matters from the routine to the cutting edge, affecting the entire Disney enterprise -- Parks, Experiences and Products; The Walt Disney Studios (Disney Live Action, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Pixar); Disney General Entertainment (television studios and networks); and Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution (Disney + and other streaming services and distribution functions). The Project Manager will create project plans and help drive execution and implementation of those plans.
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Serve as an independent thought partner that can manage multiple projects
- Drive execution and delivery of complex projects
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of a project’s objectives, expected outcomes and timelines
- Handle extremely confidential, sensitive information, remembering that Disney is a publicly traded company
- Manage follow-up with stakeholders to ensure a project’s completion
- Produce high-quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Work closely with internal teams on goal-setting and tracking including updates on project progress
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with executives and senior leaders to achieve project objectives and deliverables
- 10+ Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a role requiring impeccable business judgment, problem-solving, and communicating findings to executive management
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively, and reliably while prioritizing multiple matters in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional project management, written/verbal communication, organizational and follow-through skills
- Exhibits the highest degree of honesty, integrity and respect
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to exercise judgment to appropriately discern when to escalate issues
- Strong time management in order to execute high-priority projects and meet deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills, including with office productivity software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Certifications in project management or program management
- Experience working in a legal department and/or law firm
#legalaffairs, #LI-TD2 and #CORP_MEDIA
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.