Already applied?View Dashboard
Publicity Coordinator - PhotoApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711355BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 07, 2019
- Shadow and participate in all key marketing & publicity meetings when needed
- Create concise Publicity meeting notes with follow up details
- Ability to cull critical action and follow up items for VP of Film Lead Team
- Ability to manage communication flow to and out
- Closely collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure information is disseminated on a timely basis
- Manage workflow from Film Lead/VP’s office to the other publicity teams members
- Assist in arranging Team Brainstorm Sessions
- Cover publicity appearances, photo shoots, interviews when needed
- Assist in creating filmmaker presentation decks for both Domestic & International Presentations
- Assist with Domestic & International Budget
- Administer travel arrangements/schedules for various talent and film makers
- Distribute publicity breaks and reviews to various talent and film makers
- Distribute daily publicity breaks to executives
- Assist the Travel Coordinators with securing logistics such as hotels and travel for talent and film makers for press day functions
- Cover press and talent screenings of films
- Maintain contact list for various talent and film makers
- Ability to take what’s being asked, identify those with a sense of urgency, prioritize, execute and then follow up to ensure the request is complete.
- Maintain Global PR Timeline
- Maintain Global Events Calendar
- Minimum two years administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry with an emphasis on Publicity
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Bridge
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines make decisions, change course of action quickly, flexible
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.