Publicity CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729323BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Dec. 04, 2019
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Publicity, Travel Coordinator who will work across two Film Teams.
- Handle all travel logistics for talent and filmmaker global campaign tours (i.e. cars, hotel, flights, etc.)
- Create and manage all film team docs related to talent and filmmaker travel
- Oversee Travel Visas and 01 Visas for talent and filmmakers
- Help with travel logistics for press set visits as necessary
- Assist with domestic and international schedules, etc. as needed
- Ability to take what’s being asked, identify those with a sense of urgency, prioritize, execute and then follow up to ensure the request is complete
- Ability to work various events including premieres, global junkets, content shoots, etc.
- Create and manage any additional team docs as necessary
- Minimum two years administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry, with an emphasis on Publicity
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines make decisions, change course of action quickly, flexible
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.