Publicity CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 908215BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 12, 2022
- Responsible for Title team meeting agendas, notes, and recap memos (prepare, circulate, and archive) as well as entering title information into the weekly Snapshot.
- Negotiate glam rates for all talent and finalize contracts. Track contact information, invoices, and completed deal memos.
- Create filmmaker decks for domestic meetings and support international publicist for filmmaker decks as needed.
- Input data and maintain Riley, Airtable, and Title Calendars regularly, and circulate title calendars weekly (key PR dates like global junket and premieres, global opening dates, international tours, and major covers, etc., int’l material debuts, review embargoes, etc.)
- Spearhead Global Campaign Summary through collaboration with Press, Field, and international counterpart.
- Lead the Debut process for screeners and assist with VFX Vendor requests as needed.
- Create and manage external filmmaker/talent/internal execs distribution lists for press breaks.
- Send out international breaks and international reviews at time of film release internally.
- Oversee film budget with PR Title Lead and Assistant.
- Create Premiere staffing with oversight from Title Lead, send for review and approval.
- Oversee tracking of international coverage, pull reports as needed, flag key dates for tracking and share key breaks not tracked by DMS.
- Master schedule and logistics point for conventions (D-23, SW Celebration, Comic-Con, etc.) and create talent schedules that are routed to talent reps for appearances, junkets, and international tours.
- Collaborate with Assistant to help with domestic and international tour travel as needed.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in an administrative capacity.
- Has a strong passion to learn in publicity.
- Promotes teamwork both internally and externally, works exceptionally well with executives, staff, and external associates and visitors at all levels.
- Ability to tactfully manage the teams’ time, multi-task and communicates with authority.
- Use good judgement by being able to effectively prioritize and organize deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.